I think another Haider will fall for young girl...otherwise no age match..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I think another Haider will fall for young girl...otherwise no age match..
I think another Haider will fall for young girl...otherwise no age match..
I hope they cast Noaman Sami As amother Haider After MDMD He didn't done any single dramas
If it's something like mhmd then that's great otherwise nah
Wesy Adnan usually does his age appropriate characters, he played sajal's father's character in his last drama.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
If it's something like mhmd then that's great otherwise nah
Wesy Adnan usually does his age appropriate characters, he played sajal's father's character in his last drama.
Wasn't he paired with baby Girls like Ayeza, Saba, Aamina, Hareem In MPTH, Maat and MHMD ??
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Wasn't he paired with baby Girls like Ayeza, Saba, Aamina, Hareem In MPTH, Maat and MHMD ??
I remember when Pakistani dramas started getting dubbed in Arabic and started airing on MBC Bollywood. We got Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar Hai.. then Adnan's dramas kept coming and my sister used to complain that this old man is getting paired with all those young and beautifull girls. Why?
I used to agree with her and say : yes . He is old and boring. 
But after I started watching Pakistani dramas on web I realized that Adnan is a wonderfull actor. I loved him in MHMD and MPTH.
I hope Adnan Siddiqui is playing her father.
Originally posted by: ChanChanMan
I hope Adnan Siddiqui is playing her father.
Not possible 😂
Why not? He played Sajal's father in YDM. Maybe he's the villain here too and the hero is someone else.
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Wasn't he paired with baby Girls like Ayeza, Saba, Aamina, Hareem In MPTH, Maat and MHMD ??
Nope of them is baby girl 😂
Yeah kinza is baby girl infront of AS but nor ayeza, saba, aminah and hareem.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Why not? He played Sajal's father in YDM. Maybe he's the villain here too and the hero is someone else.
Yeah possible but I don't think so
Going by the title, I guess it would be a love story.