Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I am very much single
Please kisi bhi aaareey ghareeey ka naam maat jodein mere saath 😌
Main to joroongi 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I am very much single
Please kisi bhi aaareey ghareeey ka naam maat jodein mere saath 😌
Main to joroongi 😎
Finally Siddiqui Saab Is Back after 4 years He Was amazing in MQMD, Maat, MPTH and YDM
Adnan and Kinza😍 Hope his character is like Haider in MHMD
I am very excited about Adnan's comeback show. 
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Adnan and Kinza😍 Hope his character is like Haider in MHMD
Really want something like mhmd 
I am very excited about Adnan's comeback show.
Yeah same here
But he is too old for Kinza.
Hopefully the story makes scense 
I think there might be a younger hero paired with Kinza.
No doubt Adnan is a great actor but sad to see Kinza getting type casted opp older males, first it was FQ in hook, now Adnan..when will the ptv drama makers start creating age appropriate dramas?