I guess u were not watching world cup 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess u were not watching world cup 
No I am not that’s probably why didn’t get what you said.
So shoot happened today for premier episode I guess.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzB_esLpMs6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
She is getting Bharat and looking at this that she can do stunts so expect lots of stunt base performance from them.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy-yWk6LO7I/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Anyone gonna watch jhalak here? Aise nalle log arahe hai my interest left with the promo itself.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Anyone gonna watch jhalak here? Aise nalle log arahe hai my interest left with the promo itself.
U know somehow we do end up watching nalla shows out of boredom 
my dad will watch obviously 😅
Indian idol going ok but not watching not interested. Drama quotient is less too
Shami to Siraj : Bhai, bas karrrrrrr, i have to bowl to naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Later on
Bumrah to Siraj & Shami : tum dono bhad mein jao, mummmyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by: robedward
Shami to Siraj : Bhai, bas karrrrrrr, i have to bowl to naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Later on
Bumrah to Siraj & Shami : tum dono bhad mein jao, mummmyyyyyyyy
Hahaha I feel so had for missing the match today 
U didn't miss much cause there was no time to miss anything 

everything happening in the blink of an eye 

This is the best review 

