Let's finish the first thread and continue here 😭
Let's finish the first thread and continue here 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: robedward
Let's finish the first thread and continue here 😭
Thanks for the tag❤️ that thread was full of praises for the team and this thread is going to be full of cusses for the channel😡
Originally posted by: mahi0912
Thanks for the tag❤️ that thread was full of praises for the team and this thread is going to be full of cusses for the channel😡
Go mahiiiiiiiiiiiii 🥳
Congrats for the new thread😃
I think that thread is finished...pls sticky this one Devu😳
U think shivanshu wrote that caption bcoz it was his last performance with Shweta? I was expecting some happy news 😭
Originally posted by: mahi0912
U think shivanshu wrote that caption bcoz it was his last performance with Shweta? I was expecting some happy news 😭
Same here I was also expecting some happy news but this and what was that caption Vaibhav put in his post situation dekh ke dalna chaiye tha na.
I dont have insta so I am missing out on all what is happening.
So all the choreographer quit except 2 of them and Vaibhav is coming back as one of new choreo?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I dont have insta so I am missing out on all what is happening.
So all the choreographer quit except 2 of them and Vaibhav is coming back as one of new choreo?
Precisely 👍 will update about other new choreographers as well