Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
Pc is here ? Whats tht special about MAMi
Mota Bhai ki company ka festival hai. Kaise nahi aati😅
Invited, must be. And she haas to show face if she still wants BW projects (she gets them better here than HW atleast)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
Pc is here ? Whats tht special about MAMi
Mota Bhai ki company ka festival hai. Kaise nahi aati😅
Invited, must be. And she haas to show face if she still wants BW projects (she gets them better here than HW atleast)
How did she find time for this Film Festival but not turn up for her cousin’s wedding few days ago?
Is her movie getting screened here that she came here?
Too lazy and disinterested to open any of the links
Anybody gonna post pictures?
Saif-Karishma look really good
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
How did she find time for this Film Festival but not turn up for her cousin’s wedding few days ago?
Is her movie getting screened here that she came here?
Good question!!
And I don’t know about any movie of hers. For now I’ll say no because otherwise we would have heard about it by now no? Specially since every tabloid insta account covered her arrival in Mumbai. I think she was just asked to be the opening day MC and she accepted.
And every time I see that video I feel nervous for her because I’m afraid her heel will get caught in the net.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Baabil Khan
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6NVtbsNUj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Diana Penty
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6U5hksiMS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Abhishek Kapoor and his wife Pragya
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6LFK7s8XO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wow Diana Penty looks stunning ! Love what she's wearing. TFS.
https://x.com/i/status/2046100784463663233
https://x.com/i/status/2044397833974071770
https://x.com/jiostudios/status/2041052805046374478 200 cr more and it crosses Baahubali 2, let's see if it can achieve that given that it has...
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2040092320012583394?s=46
4