Created

Last reply

Replies

81

Views

5.6k

Users

11

Likes

130

Frequent Posters

7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#41

New and refreshing navaratri special song.

Ekdum special chey!!! smiley41smiley40


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wSjy9Lv-o



Bhai log — sunny / spidey .. mere happy navaratri wishes kidhar hain bhai log??smiley18

7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#42
7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#43

https://youtu.be/0GRo9q4QDOg?si=kVCdz1RHbFAquJUu

an old but gold song .. remixed version…. …..

cant go to a navaratri event worth its salt where this isnt sung…. smiley41smiley40smiley41

Another rendition


https://youtu.be/EphFTEc-SWM?si=Qx9sv8oIQ9GpYgYZ

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#44

Chalo.. last one…

another one.. where crowd goes wild…… with this track when its played in garba…. An OG song for navaratri..


https://youtu.be/9FJDa8s1LzM?si=4exlezPjHCA6x50i

https://youtu.be/sjJOvsAf1r8?si=gQHJtDjQTE1an_1y



oh the nostalgia…. All these tracks brought…..

Ty TM … Dhun.. humey tag bhee naheen keeya…smiley37

But hum phir bheee aaa gaye…. smiley16

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
TDDOWMQI4LKOEYFY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: BLR6CJR4WPMIIOOI

Chalo.. last one…

oh the nostalgia…. All these tracks brought…..

Ty TM … Dhun.. humey tag bhee naheen keeya…smiley37

But hum phir bheee aaa gaye…. smiley16


Tame Gujju chho? smiley3

Everyone is welcome here 🙏

TDDOWMQI4LKOEYFY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#46


Remixes have their charm maybe, but there is a certain novelty in this version smiley1


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdDe6VWP-9s


Belated Happy Vijayadashami to all smiley20

7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi


Tame Gujju chho? smiley3

Everyone is welcome here 🙏


haaaaa :).

7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi


Remixes have their charm maybe, but there is a certain novelty in this version smiley1


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdDe6VWP-9s


Belated Happy Vijayadashami to all smiley20


ofc originals rock. I couldn’t find them easily on YT. Hence I posted some I did. Also I can’t find the traditional bhambjariya or something that sounds mine like that. C famas old one. All I could see is some new ones. The tune is in my head. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

TDDOWMQI4LKOEYFY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: LVR4V4S72KTUD24Q

ofc originals rock. I couldn’t find them easily on YT. Hence I posted some I did. Also I can’t find the traditional bhambjariya or something that sounds mine like that. C famas old one. All I could see is some new ones. The tune is in my head. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zikTzKcVXA0

7WQ6AAPTOWT5OJA6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#50


Ty. :) smiley31 I even looked (not really hard) and couldn’t find it so gave up … :).


Mumbai motuuuuu chey….. oh the memories I have on crowd participation on rhose words. ❤️


Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Music Corner thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 4 months ago

I noticed vol 1 now blocked otherwise i continued on same thread. Do not repeat same song : for example Geet gata hun song 3 times on thread 1...

Expand ▼
Music Corner thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 12 months ago

Please post songs on bell -Gadi/ On Camel, On Boat, on Hourse, on Bus, On Two 4 wheeler, on Elephant on Air craft including Helicopter etc --...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".