New and refreshing navaratri special song.
Ekdum special chey!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wSjy9Lv-o
Bhai log — sunny / spidey .. mere happy navaratri wishes kidhar hain bhai log??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New and refreshing navaratri special song.
Ekdum special chey!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wSjy9Lv-o
Bhai log — sunny / spidey .. mere happy navaratri wishes kidhar hain bhai log??
https://youtu.be/0GRo9q4QDOg?si=kVCdz1RHbFAquJUu
an old but gold song .. remixed version…. …..
cant go to a navaratri event worth its salt where this isnt sung…. 


Another rendition
https://youtu.be/EphFTEc-SWM?si=Qx9sv8oIQ9GpYgYZ
Chalo.. last one…
another one.. where crowd goes wild…… with this track when its played in garba…. An OG song for navaratri..
https://youtu.be/9FJDa8s1LzM?si=4exlezPjHCA6x50i
https://youtu.be/sjJOvsAf1r8?si=gQHJtDjQTE1an_1y
oh the nostalgia…. All these tracks brought…..
Ty TM … Dhun.. humey tag bhee naheen keeya…
But hum phir bheee aaa gaye…. 
Originally posted by: BLR6CJR4WPMIIOOI
Chalo.. last one…
oh the nostalgia…. All these tracks brought…..
Ty TM … Dhun.. humey tag bhee naheen keeya…
But hum phir bheee aaa gaye….
Tame Gujju chho? 
Everyone is welcome here 🙏
Remixes have their charm maybe, but there is a certain novelty in this version 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdDe6VWP-9s
Belated Happy Vijayadashami to all 
haaaaa :).
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Remixes have their charm maybe, but there is a certain novelty in this version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdDe6VWP-9s
Belated Happy Vijayadashami to all
ofc originals rock. I couldn’t find them easily on YT. Hence I posted some I did. Also I can’t find the traditional bhambjariya or something that sounds mine like that. C famas old one. All I could see is some new ones. The tune is in my head. 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
Originally posted by: LVR4V4S72KTUD24Q
ofc originals rock. I couldn’t find them easily on YT. Hence I posted some I did. Also I can’t find the traditional bhambjariya or something that sounds mine like that. C famas old one. All I could see is some new ones. The tune is in my head. 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
Ty. :)
I even looked (not really hard) and couldn’t find it so gave up … :).
Mumbai motuuuuu chey….. oh the memories I have on crowd participation on rhose words. ❤️
I noticed vol 1 now blocked otherwise i continued on same thread. Do not repeat same song : for example Geet gata hun song 3 times on thread 1...
Please post songs on bell -Gadi/ On Camel, On Boat, on Hourse, on Bus, On Two 4 wheeler, on Elephant on Air craft including Helicopter etc --...
6