Originally posted by: chavi12345
Take care... Get well soon
Thank you♥️... I am much better now..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chavi12345
Take care... Get well soon
Thank you♥️... I am much better now..
🤣🤣🤣🤣... Very soon readerji.. Berry berry soon... Mostly on Sat or Sun... I hope I get inspired to write the next part.. Everytime I sit down to write something cheap happens in the show and I lose my interest... But this weekend for sure... I'll update..
By the way aapne bhi ek OS promise kiya tha woh kidhar hein 🧐🧐🧐
Mereko jab main page peh dikha that you posted something in this thread - i thought update aagaya :(
Please find inspiration soon. I need a good Sahan FF since show is trash!
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Mereko jab main page peh dikha that you posted something in this thread - i thought update aagaya :(
Please find inspiration soon. I need a good Sahan FF since show is trash!
Sure sis. I'll definitely try to post this weekend itself.
weekend agaya, aap kahaan ho?
behen, sunday agaya, WC match khatam hogaya, please update! Looking forward to reading soon.
Kab milega update? 
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Kab milega update?
One more day Pineconji... Mein update karoongi zaroor.. Mujhe story aage karne ke liye kuch nahi mil raha tha.. Lekin ab mil gayi... Kal raat update ayega 100%
Waiting eagerly 