Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is the Best movie of Shahid and Bebo ❤️
Have watched this movie multiple times over the years and still get entertained 😊
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
This is the Best movie of Shahid and Bebo ❤️
Have watched this movie multiple times over the years and still get entertained 😊
Same
A movie that never, literally NEVER gets old ! It started all those mouthing reels with Geet's dialog videos. It's a trend-setter movie man ! Geet is PUREEEEE
. The first 1.5 hours are HILARIOUSSSS ! I cant believe the amount of tears I spent during 'Aaoge jab tum o saajna' I was literally howling and had to do breathe-in-breathe-out to keep my calm.
I wanted to go inside the screen and beat up Anshuman the scoundrel 
. Aditya was LOVE too, but Geet topped everyone. 
Why don't we have such refreshing yet simple stories like this anymore.
If you feel sad just watch this movie, love it!
one of the best! 
Watched the movie very long back, so vaguely remember anything from the movie but love these songs... Awesome music and Vocals💥
https://youtu.be/dXpG0kavjUo?si=EYvgdxexGLul3qFT
This is one of my all time favorite movie!
Love Shahid's character in this one, i wish he did more movies like this
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Deepika Padukone at MET Gala 2026 I am not sure if it is genuine https://www.instagram.com/p/DX2cYA6iMtK/?igsh=cDcwbjdhMXBldTFj
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXwtmhSDAhB/?igsh=MWR3dHhpazg0YWhvdg==
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
5