Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow amazing promo
Diya I have completed both the episodes
show looks promising
I really like Kanika and Vishal here 
yeyy finally kdrama cdrama chodke you watched this show lolOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Wow amazing promo
![]()
Diya I have completed both the episodes
show looks promising
I really like Kanika and Vishal here


Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeyy finally kdrama cdrama chodke you watched this show lol
I told you I will surely give a try
I like that Baadsaah also
and love with OST 
same hereOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I told you I will surely give a try
![]()
I like that Baadsaah also
and love with OST

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy0m4nhNRpM/?igshid=aW8wcjd3enNoeG5k
OMG killing 