Originally posted by: MoodyMango
I hope your Gujarat trip will happen in some near future
You will able to taste fafda then.
Unpopular opinion but I don't like fafda
Unpopular opinion here to, but I dont like jalebis
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MoodyMango
I hope your Gujarat trip will happen in some near future
You will able to taste fafda then.
Unpopular opinion but I don't like fafda
Unpopular opinion here to, but I dont like jalebis
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
voh toh kab ka hogaya thanks to mahmudullah
I just checked
It will be great if they complete the overs
if bd can score 35 runs more they wont be last 
Summary (Overs 32-42); Phase Winner: Bangladesh
-- Just 5 runs off Maharaj's last couple of overs
-- Rabada gets rid of Hasan Mahmud with a slower ball
-- Mahmudullah finds boundaries at regular intervals
-- Jansen drops Mahmudullah on 73
-- From 81/6, Bangladesh manage to get past 200
It's not an unpopular opinion though.
Even I don't like jalebis much
Festivals me hi khati hu, otherwise Ghar pe to mahine me 1-2 baar aa hi jaati hai
Wide ball
Aa gaya extra
IP and the group is indirectly saying that South Africa ko sharam aani chahiye ki tailenders ki wickets nahi le paa rahe
6 by Mahmudullah
Mahmudullah
50 runs partnership between Mahmudullah - Fizz 
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
🏏ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026: Group A: India W vs Bangladesh W,🏏 More than half the group stage is done, and India are potentially one loss...
1