Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
She’s at every award show and I’m just like for what ? I don’t think she’s ever nominated
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyrzej4qwev/?igshid=eGl0MHp1MzFqbGdz
Our celebrities get paid to attend these awards shows.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
She’s at every award show and I’m just like for what ? I don’t think she’s ever nominated
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyrzej4qwev/?igshid=eGl0MHp1MzFqbGdz
Our celebrities get paid to attend these awards shows.
Inka collectively ek braincell hai…voh bhi sadh gaya hai 
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyRC8ZHoR2r/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Shibra needs to stop making faces first to get me to believe these two guys fell for her
My bro spittin faxxx today 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5340208#164173356
Isn’t Kubra close to Ahad?https://twitter.com/sheinstylo/status/1715809587142488201
I just noticed sajal has a small face. Cute
Why does this actress look like this?Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyRC8ZHoR2r/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Shibra needs to stop making faces first to get me to believe these two guys fell for her

Originally posted by: minakrish
Isn’t Kubra close to Ahad?
Heard she used to be but not anymore.
Heard she used to be but not anymore.
They used to be buddies but i remember fans saying Kubra got hurt due to some reason and detached herself from Ahad.
They used to be buddies but i remember fans saying Kubra got hurt due to some reason and detached herself from Ahad.
Maybe she got affected by Sahad fans