Poll
Was Akahara's decision to leave for Pankhot wrong?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79
I am at right forum 😂😂 I will share my knowledge where it is needed
That is precisely the problem 
I do get who you meant that for 
She failed there, didn't she? So not a winner there. 😂😂 Manju is useless too. Now Parth should kill Abhi so we can celebrate it
😂 If you want to tell people your problem I am sure there are appropriate forums for that. I am new here, can't direct you to it. Pardon my lack of knowledge here.
It wasn't very difficult 😂😂😂 but I get it 🤗🤗 It'll get better
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Dekhta koi nahi fir bhi essays pe essays likhe jate hai🥲
@India_tv
Ise killing nahi population control kahte hai
yaar saare accidents ko population control ka naam de den kya?.... ya dhaaka maro pregnant woman ko...
waise manjari....i am totally disgusted with that character.....
pehle mujhe lagta tha ki I cannot dislike anyone more than arohi...then abhi...ab manjari...makers apne aap ko beat kardete hain...😂
Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79
😂 If you want to tell people your problem I am sure there are appropriate forums for that. I am new here, can't direct you to it. Pardon my lack of knowledge here.
I'm not the one with problems or extra knowledge here 
Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79
She failed there, didn't she? So not a winner there. 😂😂 Manju is useless too. Now Parth should kill Abhi so we can celebrate it
yaar aap to khukhaar types lag rahi ho...bas kill this, kill that....😂🤣🤣
apne apne time per sab jaayenge...tab tak bakwaas kar ke maaze le lo...😂
Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79
It wasn't very difficult 😂😂😂 but I get it 🤗🤗 It'll get better
Yep you will know that well 
Originally posted by: India_TV
yaar aap to khukhaar types lag rahi ho...bas kill this, kill that....😂🤣🤣
apne apne time per sab jaayenge...tab tak bakwaas kar ke maaze le lo...😂
😂😂 Not so much. I live by Chandler's words "I felt very bad when he stopped drawing the cartoon". Anyone dying on drama has no effect on me, I thought I'll feel bad for Abhi but 😂😂 nope
26