Awesome updt

Sakshi is irritating me alreadysmiley7 

I think Arjun hv some grudges wid her?

Lol poor Ayeshasmiley36

Cont soon

nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I have too many areas of this update to speak on.

First, Sakshi is really being a brat who doesn't know the seriousness of someone's death and safety ...

Journalism is not about threatening people to get what they want but to unfold the truth in a disciplined manner and bring out the truth to the public.

Mujhe ye journalist se jyada paparazzi lag rahi hai as she is so keen on learning about juicy sh*t which is not available at crime scene or any other case for that matter...

Second, Riya se jyada shock toh mujhe laga hai ki Arjun ki ek beti bhi hai. Then where is the baby? And how did Ariya get married?

Third, loved Ayesha for revealing that ariya are married but sakshi being headless chicken will definitely be rude to Riya and obstruct ETF's work which might demand someone's life in that matter.

Also, I hope arjun usse achhe se samjhaye taaki woh apne had mein rahe aur ETF ko apana kaam karne de..

Seriously speaking as reader even I was annoyed through out the update because of the nuisance being created by Sakshi...

Hope kuch dhamakedar hi hua hoga and that is why arjun had to use gun to shoot someone. Eager to know what the story is going to unfold..

Thanx for PM 

Edited by nicronyariya - 6 months ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm 

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

BLOOMIE THE MIRACLE WRITER

It's been so long since I've been on IF. The last time was when I read that Asya story which was sooooo goood. 

So I just scrolled today (You forgot me in your DM list by the way) and found your story and although incomplete stories irk me because I need an ending because I get so involved In them (hopefully you understand me on this because I love characters like they are real and for me they deserve a happy ending).

So I immediately tapped in because you are ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite writers and I've binged all your stories when you made that thread links❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU FOR WRITING MORE. I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND please do add me in your PM list 🥺

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

BLOOMIE THE MIRACLE WRITER

It's been so long since I've been on IF. The last time was when I read that Asya story which was sooooo goood. 

So I just scrolled today (You forgot me in your DM list by the way) and found your story and although incomplete stories irk me because I need an ending because I get so involved In them (hopefully you understand me on this because I love characters like they are real and for me they deserve a happy ending).

So I immediately tapped in because you are ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite writers and I've binged all your stories when you made that thread links❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU FOR WRITING MORE. I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND please do add me in your PM list 🥺

hey so members who have been inactive for more than 2 months don't show up in the select friends wala list toh fir miss ho jaata hai, i'll keep you in mind, going forward :)

RiyaA123 thumbnail

Yeah don't worry. Holding no grudge here. I'm just happy with you updating.

Loved the concept by the way. Usually it's the show's ending which become a new start. But here you have them married already, so that's one less problem.

I love how you've changed Arjun's backstory and yet not the character himself. I mean he's Akdu, Sadu, Rakshas Closed off Rawte we all know but at the same time he's caring and sweet and open to some extent. Such a paradox I swear. 

Riya is also the same, only this time she's not just the sacrificial lamb heroin but someone who's healing from her own past and helping Arjun heal too.

I love Ayesha especially, she's like that voice we readers have. The popping in the care like Houdini was perfectly written. Arjun and Ayesha have this siblings bonding. 

You brought in Sakshi😂. It's always hilarious when you put in her character like a poison ivy. Rathod better not be the new husband of Arjun's old wife or a new villain of sorts because I liked him with Ayesha to be honest.

I read all the parts by the way. 2 times. My reading speed is still there I suppose. So waiting eagerly for new part. Good luck, Good Health, Good Stamina!!! Or whatever you may need to complete this and more stories ✨

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Loved it 

So Sakshi entered the story.. waiting for Sameer to join crew..

OMG Arjun has daughter too ..I think he has connection with sakshi...

I don't like this sakshi..she is taking advantage of her position and interrupting in their investigation..

She will definitely create problems in ariya life..

Aisha is always fun to read..hope Riya ko bhi jaldi hi chance mile Aisha ko tease karne ka..wow kya scene hoga....

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RiyaA123 thumbnail

Wait .... I'm the first here? That's never happened before😯😳

Amazing Chapter. I loved Arjun's character just because of his nonchalance of superiors and people with power. And I adored our trio because of their speculations on their seniors😂😂

The Sakshi part was shorter than I expected, hopefully there's no comeback for her unless for something good. I missed Ayesha tho. It would have been funnier if she was there because I think she would have totally supported this "shoot at the camera" fiasco.

Eagerly waiting for more.

Ps. Thanks for the PM ❤️

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bohot bohot bohot hi achha hua Sakshi & her media gang ke saath, woh log toh jaise bhul hi gaye hai iss kahawat ko -- jaisi karni waisi hi bhadni hoti hai. I had too much fun while reading today's chapter, kya band bajayi hai Arjun ne sabki, upar se woh PR programme bhi terminate ho gaya, saath mein editor in chief ka woh mann hi mann Sakshi ko bhi terminate kar dene ka decision...haaaye!!! Kya dhamakedaar tha chapter...smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27.

But, ab mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai ki Arjun ka Sakshi par itna zyada gussa dikhane ke pichhe kuch aur serious wajah bhi hai, ye itna zyada gussa sirf Sakshi ka irritating attitude of talking & working style ke wajah se nahi hai aur Arjun iss Sakshi ko bohot hi achhi tarah se janta hai. Mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki Arjun Riya ko kisi bhi keemat pe Sakshi se dur rakhkar Riya ko bachana chah raha hai aur issi liye hi woh aise behave kar raha hai.

Last part thoda aur lamba hota toh bohot achha hota, ab toh Ariya scene ke liye ek aur week ka intezaar karna hi hoga...smiley42smiley42smiley42.

Tnx for pm, will be waiting eagerly to read the next.