Oops forgot to tag her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops forgot to tag her
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
This EDT will remain special as we have discussed NeiVika One Night Stand theory here
![]()
![]()
We will discuss about DB and Shobana dadi in the next EDT

I am not interested

I tagged her now don't reply to this comment let's shift to next EDT 
We are going to discuss if both of them are masterminds are not....are you not interested?
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I tagged her now don't reply to this comment let's shift to next EDT
Ok let's shift to the next EDT 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
We are going to discuss if both of them are masterminds are not....are you not interested?
I thought you guys are going to discuss their ONS 
Chiiii noooo
Ok seriously we need to shift to that thread
Thank God thodi sanity banchi hai tum logo mein 
Yup let's shift 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90