

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My Obligatory Post 📯
May the Lord returns us back the self claimed husband wife behaviour of NeiVika



Congrats for the EDT #26 guys
keep it up.
Congrats for new EDT 👏 🎉🥳
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I sooo wish they had their One Night Stand in Rishikesh trekking trip itself
at least humein RISHIKESH Trekking Trip Flashbacks tho milte
![]()
Yes they should show flashbacks
of der one night stand from that trip. TRP kaise sky rocket jayega dekhna
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
We are not ipkknd or ghum fans to do this
We are all sanskari like DB
only u r sanskari Pete, m sure others have no issue talking abt NeiVika in that sense
I didn't get to post my obligatory post at the 3rd post, from the next EDT I'm posting my obligatory post first
Obligatory post ;





The dark version of my ship


Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yes they should show flashbacks
of der one night stand from that trip. TRP kaise sky rocket jayega dekhna
I don't think Kailash Garewal/ Dhanraj Mahajan can handle 2 ONS in 2 different shows
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I wish the cast members DO NOT come across this post at all
they dont have time to read through pages. They r hectic busy. N who will share the EDT haan? 
U all tag them in twitter or what
Originally posted by: SoniRita
only u r sanskari Pete, m sure others have no issue talking abt NeiVika in that sense
I wasn't against discussing about it , i was against discussing about it in EDT....I opened GDT 3 when we were in EDT 12 and it's still running , someone has to complete it first
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90