Originally posted by: infinity101
Whoever the ddt would collectively hate would win I am sure.
It's a universal truth 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Whoever the ddt would collectively hate would win I am sure.
It's a universal truth 😂
1 week reh Gaya Hai but no hype 
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Jia or Devo?
Devoleena ko aur na dekha jayega. Unless bhau ko le aye waapas.
Devoleena is annoying for me
Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying
devo ki shaadi ho gayi hai... Ab nahi aayegi
First wali cute looking gopi might come.
yeah she's cute one.
hello glad to see u here. And oye is here too lol. I’m interested in Salman and the trailer which is coming !!When BB17 starting?
hello glad to see u here. And oye is here too lol. I’m interested in Salman and the trailer which is coming !!
Hey same here. Let’s see who are our instant faves and how they change with time
Whao they will get phone!
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Whao they will get phone!
phone bhi aur apne partners ko bhi lekr aarahe hai. Sahi BB hai iss baar.
Jhalak dikhla ja bhi start ho raha hain
Aur iha bhi chapri shiv aur ambal hain