Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Bad typical itv ml bana diya tha use jo wife aur Maa ke beech phas jata hai buri tarah
Sachme

I was like Kya se kya kr diya

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Bad typical itv ml bana diya tha use jo wife aur Maa ke beech phas jata hai buri tarah


I have watched one show of KSG but his personal life put me off him. He has settled down now I heard.
They need extended honeymoon as both are very intense and I know I would never see telly version of kaat ti bhi ho but I am happy to hear similar dialogue and figure out myself 😜😜😜😜
Which show of KSG? I watched udaariyaan just for KVG
.
Yes definitely need the honeymoon. Oh I know we are never getting the kaat bhi ho version on Tv but dialogues mil jaye hum khud hi imagine karle ge 😂
Nhi Mera interest nhi bana 
Yeah agree totally and I like him a lot too. I wish if he comes he is positive but in any case I am happy Dhruv Tara Will implement their learnings.
Fingers crossed 🤞
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Which show of KSG? I watched udaariyaan just for KVG
.
Yes definitely need the honeymoon. Oh I know we are never getting the kaat bhi ho version on Tv but dialogues mil jaye hum khud hi imagine karle ge 😂
Qubool Hai - it came same time as IPKKND and when Arnav would piss me of which was daily I would watch that show 😂😂
IKR - I have a very good imagination so give me the dialogues and I will visualise it in my mind 😂😂😂 honestly india invented Kama sutra but on telly a proper kiss is still a taboo! I will never understand that. Even an 8 year old knows all about birds and bees nowadays than many adults I reckon.
Me too, fingers crossed 🤞
Qubool Hai - it came same time as IPKKND and when Arnav would piss me of which was daily I would watch that show 😂😂
IKR - I have a very good imagination so give me the dialogues and I will visualise it in my mind 😂😂😂 honestly india invented Kama sutra but on telly a proper kiss is still a taboo! I will never understand that. Even an 8 year old knows all about birds and bees nowadays than many adults I reckon.
Oh yes Qubool hai I forgot about that
.
Literally, same here! Imaginations run wild, and we are more than capable of imagining our self 
Maine you tube par dekha tha on and off mode par 
Us scientist ke robo wife ki 🔋 dead ho jati hai family members ko lagta hai mar gayi to antim sanskar karne lag jate hai tabhi KVG ka character chillata hai Are ruko ye mar nahi sakti kyunki maine isme marne ka feature add hi nahi kiya tha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Maine you tube par dekha tha on and off mode par
Us scientist ke robo wife ki 🔋 dead ho jati hai family members ko lagta hai mar gayi to antim sanskar karne lag jate hai tabhi KVG ka character chillata hai Are ruko ye mar nahi sakti kyunki maine isme marne ka feature add hi nahi kiya tha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh bhaisaab 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Maine you tube par dekha tha on and off mode par
Us scientist ke robo wife ki 🔋 dead ho jati hai family members ko lagta hai mar gayi to antim sanskar karne lag jate hai tabhi KVG ka character chillata hai Are ruko ye mar nahi sakti kyunki maine isme marne ka feature add hi nahi kiya tha 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have seen few episodes including this one 
the way he was Shouting
poor Scientist