ok...I won't update the topic ...abhi khel baaki hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ok...I won't update the topic ...abhi khel baaki hai
some arrogant ppl shud pray it dnt postponeOriginally posted by: Briaahna
ok...I won't update the topic ...abhi khel baaki hai
bhut tall claims kar chuke ha bechare I wouldn't mind bcz Jawan is still running. But Xmas is big holiday and no good movie to watch.
hope whispers not for animal
This movie does not seem interesting to me. But lets see. Can they not use CGI on his face? That is the only thing that distracts me
vicky khausal se bhagega ranbir maza ayegaOriginally posted by: Briaahna
hope whispers not for animal

rumours...just like that? or well placed?
Maybe someone will respond with "Salaar postponed" 
oh great! anything that does not interest you, clicks at windows.Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
This movie does not seem interesting to me. But lets see. Can they not use CGI on his face? That is the only thing that distracts me

what if it is tiger 3Originally posted by: Clochette
rumours...just like that? or well placed?
Maybe someone will respond with "Salaar postponed"

https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
...
Toxic postpone https://x.com/i/status/2029050210719285493
Lol. So Dhurandhar basically got 4 weeks of free run in the Hindi market!!! https://x.com/i/status/2037806146069868929
22