Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Noooo! Never! Please No No!
It could be a random Prabhas fan or whoever...Why even believe it when it isn't official???
I will wait for official confirmation.
Jawan is still running in the theatres.The film has not started streaming on OTT.
When Jawan moved from June to September,they should have announced Dunki for 2024.
After 2 1000 cr films it makes sense to have a big release in 2024.
Salaar moved to 22nd expecting the same. But this move by Salaar made it more difficult for Dunki..now that fan wars have started.
I guess I have to update topic as Dunki not postponed 😁kya khet hai 😂
is ko ghar koi nh pochta yeh team se poch kar aya hahttps://twitter.com/TheAakashavaani/status/1712512651182453143Originally posted by: Briaahna
I guess I have to update topic as Dunki not postponed 😁kya khet hai 😂

https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
...
Toxic postpone https://x.com/i/status/2029050210719285493
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2080886373486309403?s=20
22