Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
use n throw ppl kinda game
Hmm aisa hi sunna hai
Heard that he is very cunning and clever too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
use n throw ppl kinda game
Hmm aisa hi sunna hai
Heard that he is very cunning and clever too
physical tasks hua to nalla ha
I really liked Munawar in lockupp he was entertaining and smart. I watched it only for him
he is clever not cunning anjali backstabbed him to save herself and he let it go even though his friend from the outside world advised him not to
I personally dislike Munawar. Tho, I don't know him personally but the dislike is very personal.Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
use n throw ppl kinda game
Originally posted by: priya185
he is clever not cunning anjali backstabbed him to save herself and he let it go even though his friend from the outside world advised him not to
Let's see how he will play in BB
Originally posted by: priya185
he is clever not cunning anjali backstabbed him to save herself and he let it go even though his friend from the outside world advised him not to
SARA seasan logo ko use kia akhri ma akar apne liye bhi na khele anjali
nalla
kapre dholwata tha larkio se
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0