Munna, I’m going back to sleep. I can’t banter any longer, my eyes are rolling back. Be nice to me coz if I don’t wake up from the anaesthesia today, you’ll be the first person my ghost will haunt. 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Munna, I’m going back to sleep. I can’t banter any longer, my eyes are rolling back. Be nice to me coz if I don’t wake up from the anaesthesia today, you’ll be the first person my ghost will haunt. 😂
not loading

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Munna, I’m going back to sleep. I can’t banter any longer, my eyes are rolling back. Be nice to me coz if I don’t wake up from the anaesthesia today, you’ll be the first person my ghost will haunt. 😂
do some naughty stuff thnOriginally posted by: I_M_SultaN
do some naughty stuff thn
FCUK OFF, I’ll shove a spiked pole up your ass while covering your mouth with a tomato so you can choke on your favourite vegetable when you scream.
and I’m out, buh byeeeee
Oh I saw I was also tagged in the mall post by d3vil but I remember some Salman pic was there and was going to reply later as had things todo. I think silpa was saying some of her posts were deleted due to some word limit. Anyways not sure what’s going on. I’m still upset with twitter asking to update things and then not letting u update. Grrr
so u r into BDSMOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
FCUK OFF, I’ll shove a spiked pole up your ass while covering your mouth with a tomato so you can choke on your favourite vegetable when you scream.
dnt worry i like doms 
Is that a joke?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganmurrell/jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-separated
So they’ve been separated for 7 years but hid it from the world. When asked why, She said ‘we were not ready yet’ 
I downloaded Amazon Music. But it barely has any songs. I guess one needs to subscribe to their Unlimited Music option to get more options.
I want to see a causal analysis of how much the use of the words harmless and harmful have increased because of me 
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0