Bollywood CC # 113- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.7k

Users

65

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

53IPAQ6WGITG45D7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Munna, I’m going back to sleep. I can’t banter any longer, my eyes are rolling back. Be nice to me coz if I don’t wake up from the anaesthesia today, you’ll be the first person my ghost will haunt. 😂

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Munna, I’m going back to sleep. I can’t banter any longer, my eyes are rolling back. Be nice to me coz if I don’t wake up from the anaesthesia today, you’ll be the first person my ghost will haunt. 😂

smiley15 do some naughty stuff thn
53IPAQ6WGITG45D7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

smiley15 do some naughty stuff thn

FCUK OFF, I’ll shove a spiked pole up your ass while covering your mouth with a tomato so you can choke on your favourite vegetable when you scream.

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
53IPAQ6WGITG45D7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

and I’m out, buh byeeeee

Posted: 2 years ago

Oh I saw I was also tagged in the mall post by d3vil but I remember some Salman pic was there and was going to reply later as had things todo. I think silpa was saying some of her posts were deleted due to some word limit. Anyways not sure what’s going on. I’m still upset with twitter asking to update things and then not letting u update. Grrr

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

FCUK OFF, I’ll shove a spiked pole up your ass while covering your mouth with a tomato so you can choke on your favourite vegetable when you scream.

so u r into BDSM smiley36 dnt worry i like doms smiley2
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Is that a joke?


https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganmurrell/jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-separated

So they’ve been separated for 7 years but hid it from the world. When asked why, She said ‘we were not ready yet’ smiley36

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

I downloaded Amazon Music. But it barely has any songs. I guess one needs to subscribe to their Unlimited Music option to get more options.



YT Music. The free tier is probably what you are looking for. Also, the most solid recommendation algorithm across the board


MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to see a causal analysis of how much the use of the words harmless and harmful have increased because of me smiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".