I got 260 points today

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got 260 points today

closest I came to this was today with 210 points
may not happen again
Feeling so happy to get this today
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
I got 260 points today
Congratulations ๐ฅณ๐
Please share some tips.. I also would like to win a badge for winning the match.. just like you did.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Congratulations ๐ฅณ๐
Please share some tips.. I also would like to win a badge for winning the match.. just like you did.
Read the pitch report, it mentions what kinda bowling will work in pitch.
Like i knew aaj pacers (fast bowler) would do well n bumrah took 4 wkts.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Read the pitch report, it mentions what kinda bowling will work in pitch.
Like i knew aaj pacers (fast bowler) would do well n bumrah took 4 wkts.
It is also said Kuldeepโs home ground Delhi .
N it also said abt Kohli home ground hence I had Kohli for runs, RS came out of syllabus
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Congratulations ๐ฅณ๐
Please share some tips.. I also would like to win a badge for winning the match.. just like you did.
I just felt today,it will be easy chase for india,no matter what score afghans can make or if india opted to bat first,afghans will not be able to out more than 1 or two batsman. And my bet was totally on rohit, it was my gut feeling, rohit will smash Afghan's. I did not use my brain that much. Just Afghanistan was very poor against bangladesh,i thought they will not even has 1% chance against india. And rohit is enough for them.
I answered wrong about bumrah,i did not know about pitch,so wrote shiraj.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
N it also said abt Kohli home ground hence I had Kohli for runs, RS came out of syllabus
Ya thought of rs but he is not scoring n avg may score 40 so Kohli but rs took pudina n came it seems
Kohli n Kuldeep home ground but rs , bumrah came out of syllabus .
This players started musical chairs man


Wat about Lucknow pitch , some saying pacers , some saying spin

Iโm good Iโm good. Just a bit busy and recovered from a bout of sickness

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
ODI tri series ODI Tri-Nation Series in UAE, 2026 4 ODIs . Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2026 Sat, Oct 17 2026 1st Match • TBC, TBC Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe...
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm
First ODI: September 15, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local) Second ODI: September 18, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local)...
0