So,,,, what's the plan for 18th October 2023?🤔
So,,,, what's the plan for 18th October 2023?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I just want visu's reunion 



Common god 



It's my daughter's birthday on 18th October.. so I will be on leave

If anyone is willing to make a thread I will definitely jump in and make something for it 
Ye bahut jldi aa gyaOriginally posted by: Susmitasumi96
So,,,, what's the plan for 18th October 2023?🤔

mujhe aisa nhi lagtaYe bahut jldi aa gya
Meri daughter ki b'day date hai
Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96
So,,,, what's the plan for 18th October 2023?🤔
Sh*t
i forgot again
Beti ka bday time pe aaya but i feel kuchh hi din pahle to anniversary thread bna tha

There is no khichdi 
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80