I didn’t like Kanganas new trailer. I said as muchYou’re always so (too) positive and neutral to the point that your comments often stop me from sharing my true, inner thoughts on certain topics.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I didn’t like Kanganas new trailer. I said as muchYou’re always so (too) positive and neutral to the point that your comments often stop me from sharing my true, inner thoughts on certain topics.
Ok fair enough. A+ for the effort although she is a safe choice since we all hate her. lolOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
I didn’t like Kanganas new trailer. I said as much
You’re always so (too) positive and neutral to the point that your comments often stop me from sharing my true, inner thoughts on certain topics.
And yet he got his e-skull totally and unreasonably bashed in couple weeks ago. You must have missed the event.
I’ll tag you with some negatives criticisms soonOk fair enough. A+ for the effort although she is a safe choice since we all hate her. lol

Originally posted by: Supari_khala
And yet he got his e-skull totally and unreasonably bashed in couple weeks ago. You must have missed the event.
What happened? He got ambushed by MIDs as well!?
Both look nice together. At one point Ananya looked like Alia.
Except for the last outfit Ranbir looked good.
They look good together.
Yep. And then some.
I missed all the fun 
Waisay how can anyone have any issue with maroonie 🤔
Originally posted by: JustWandering
I missed all the fun
Waisay how can anyone have any issue with maroonie 🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
16