https://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
Shukar hai, someone is looking good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/ThisIsManahil_/status/1710339755207225837
Definitely the best one.
Atleast she didn't disappoint.
Shukar hai, someone is looking good
https://twitter.com/hey_its_Insha_/status/1710340789811998910
I finally made my decision. Compared to others this definitely looks good 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Maya’s look looks like a better version of Aima’s
Exactly. I thought the same.
happy tearsAtleast she served.
theme probably. Lux decided to give them somewhere to starts and everyone still failed the assignment
calling everyone aunty but …
https://twitter.com/humanschild/status/1710338649328332972
Is bilal gonna be there or they reserve seats for all nominees?
That does not guarantee that he will be there. I really dislike Yumna's hair colour and hairstyle. She looks much better in her latest Instagram pictures.
she looks like she belongs in an igloohttps://twitter.com/hey_its_Insha_/status/1710340789811998910
I finally made my decision. Compared to others this definitely looks good
Where the hell is Hania? I need to see the full look