Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Next duet bhale hi baad me gaana par koi song ho mind me to batana. Duets are less work than solos ๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ
List ready hai! ๐คญ batati hun.. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Next duet bhale hi baad me gaana par koi song ho mind me to batana. Duets are less work than solos ๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ
List ready hai! ๐คญ batati hun.. 
How about sapna jahan from brothers...?
Ye song suna nahi hai shayad se toh.. itne words se yaad nahi aa raha.. dekhti hun.. ๐ค
Ye song suna nahi hai shayad se toh.. itne words se yaad nahi aa raha.. dekhti hun.. ๐ค
Aaj hi suna maine.. Iska solo version bhi hai aur duet bhi YT pe..
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Aaj hi suna maine.. Iska solo version bhi hai aur duet bhi YT pe..
Ahaaa.. Okay main bhi sunti hun der se dono.. 
Lol.. Thanks.. ๐
Should I post Amrita Rao's *Jal lijiye* gif? Jal as in water!
Thanks for your offer! But tumhare gaane ne hi humaari pyaas bujha di 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Presenting another melodious duet of Charu and I ๐
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Hum Tum - Title#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Hum Tum - Title' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Well done paaji n paajini โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Thanks for your offer! But tumhare gaane ne hi humaari pyaas bujha di

Tumhare ghane ne iski kaun si pyaas buja di reh?
I'm Gayab for a week and yahan paap songs ka level bar gaya re!
Lol..
๐
Nice siggy, my motto exactly.
I just seen a spider 35 mins ago.. and I'm still freaking, Hinna thinks I'm brave enough to stamp on it..
๐
Stamp on her please for me. ๐๐
Originally posted by: carisma2
Tumhare ghane ne iski kaun si pyaas buja di reh?
I'm Gayab for a week and yahan paap songs ka level bar gaya re!
Lol..
๐
Nice siggy, my motto exactly.
I just seen a spider 35 mins ago.. and I'm still freaking, Hinna thinks I'm brave enough to stamp on it..
๐
Stamp on her please for me. ๐๐
Arre mere gaane ne nahi Charu ke gaane ne 

https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12