Abbey saale
Tamatar nahi dalna tha teri post pe so shocked reaction diya hai.. warna pit ne wala koi reaction hota toh wo deti.. Ruk tu.. ๐ช
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abbey saale
Tamatar nahi dalna tha teri post pe so shocked reaction diya hai.. warna pit ne wala koi reaction hota toh wo deti.. Ruk tu.. ๐ช
Presenting Shwetha's farmaish..
Aao Na Gale Laga Lo Na
Top-notch !!!! ๐ฅฐ
NP and I are here with one more duet..
Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai
First time sunn rahi hu ye song. Behtareen !!! โฃ๏ธ๐ Your duets are THE BEST !
Same somg but with Allu this time ๐คฉ
OMG! I found an amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!
#Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Same somg but with Allu this time ๐คฉ
OMG! I found an amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!
#Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Nice! โฃ๏ธ
Thank you so much buddy ๐ค๐ค
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
First time sunn rahi hu ye song. Behtareen !!! โฃ๏ธ๐ Your duets are THE BEST !
Thanks so much re. ๐ค Ye wala song maine bhi kam suna hai and bahot pehle suna tha.. Par acha laga thoda alag type ka duet karne mein bhi..
And for that last line.
โค๏ธ
May our Singing Thread keep prospering. Amen. Duniya jale toh jale. ๐
I didn't even realize I'm posting in 11th thread earlier. Abhi dekha, realize huya so posting again 


Presenting Shwetha's farmaish..
Aao Na Gale Laga Lo Na
Tumne apni gayaaki se jo agan lagaayi hai, usmeim hum jal gaye 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Same somg but with Allu this time ๐คฉ
OMG! I found an amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!
#Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Tumko Mere Dil Ne Pukara Hai' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Very well sung ๐๐๐๐
Lol.. Thanks.. ๐
Should I post Amrita Rao's *Jal lijiye* gif? Jal as in water! 
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12