SRK's frnd: Kya bola jaraha hai pyaar nahi hai pyaar nahi..
Srk: Toh hogaya na..usey mujhse aur mujhe khud se..
Frnd: phir?
Srk: phir kya..phur wohi
Frnd: Gaana? Abhi toh huwa ta gaana
Srk: abey na...s*x
Frnd: ASTAGFIRULLAH

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SRK's frnd: Kya bola jaraha hai pyaar nahi hai pyaar nahi..
Srk: Toh hogaya na..usey mujhse aur mujhe khud se..
Frnd: phir?
Srk: phir kya..phur wohi
Frnd: Gaana? Abhi toh huwa ta gaana
Srk: abey na...s*x
Frnd: ASTAGFIRULLAH

Originally posted by: Strangers02
Mujhse bhi dekha nahi gaya ye film...
Bas "mera naam tu" gaana pasand aaya...❣️
Mujhse to suni bhi nahi ja rahi hai
Started watching Zero and they show a monkey in the first scene. I thought YT wale phirse mujhe topi pehnarahe hai by posting some other movie/video in the name of Zero but then in the next scene I see Anushka and suddenly she does this
and then I realized that it is actually the right movie ZERO.
Ahh forum is fun today. First the topics and now your commentary on Zero. I will be here.. keep ‘em coming.
SRK to his hone wale sasurji (Anu's dad): Uncleji toilet kahan hai?
Sasurji: Kahinpe bhi karlo 
SRK's dad: hai..hai kahin pe bhi karlo ..todhi todhi karta hai yeh..mein kehta hoon ise lejao aur ghar pe ticket lagwao ise dekne keliye
Oh God!
SRK: Kal babita kumari ne mujhe kiss kardala..
Anushka: *laughs* Apne height dekh bauve..kiss kardala..aisa hai toh Leonardo DiCaprio ka bacha mere petme hai
?? 
SRK: Kal babita kumari ne mujhe kiss kardala..
Anushka: *laughs* Apne height dekh bauve..kiss kardala..aisa hai toh Leonardo DiCaprio ka bacha mere petme hai
??
Semantic is always missing when we need him the most 


This movie would've been more interesting if it was a love story between Bhai and Bauwaa.
Karisma, Sridevi, Alia, Deepu, Rani, Kajol and Juhi gather to see Bauwa making the stars fall..
Bauwa: das..no..aat..saath. ZERO
But the stars doesn't fall and the heroines laugh at him and leaves 
Babita to Bauva: tujhe pata hai maine tujhe kyu rakliya?
Bauwa:...
Babita: kyunki mere maa baap bhi bonay(dwarf) they
Omg what's happening 
Madhavan bandar se propose karwaraha hai Anushka ko 
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0