Kairav is sasta manyu. I doubt he'll understand anything of this. He will definitely chase until she calm down and sees the reason. Then, he will forgive her, for all she have done because he loves her unconditionally
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kairav is sasta manyu. I doubt he'll understand anything of this. He will definitely chase until she calm down and sees the reason. Then, he will forgive her, for all she have done because he loves her unconditionally
I loved your ff
.
I wish makers show something like that muski deserves better.
I wonder if Muskaan will actually follow this trail and bid good bye to Goenkas for good!
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
I wonder if Muskaan will actually follow this trail and bid good bye to Goenkas for good!
Definite NO
So so very well written and so beautiful.. I literally had tears in my eyes reading this and it felt like actually I'm watching that scene, which we shall never get unfortunately..