Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

OMG why are makers doing this ?? Ab Saheba ki sexual harassment dikhaenge kya?smiley7

Isn't that what they have been showing since past 2 weeks. Stalker harassing and spying on her.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: hellodona

Isn't that what they have been showing since past 2 weeks. Stalker harassing and spying on her.

smiley19

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

OMG why are makers doing this ?? Ab Saheba ki sexual harassment dikhaenge kya?smiley7

no omg no way hope makers have mercy on us πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά Nalayak logo ka dimakh karab hogaya 🀬🀬🀬

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 8 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

my guess is veer will tell Angad about sahiba and he will take her home

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Yes I know but this is like way too much....I hope she hits his head with something.

hellodona thumbnail

Yes I know but this is like way too much....I hope she hits his head with something.

He won't show his face. Nahi toh khel khatam. 

Or he will pretend to be the saviour and offer water and kidnap her.

My guesses.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haain? Eat? You mean beat because I can eat you sounds really wrong.

Rumi will only scare her and not show his face likely. Rumis job is to do everything to unite the true lovers.

Maybe it will be like Ghum gen leap where hero (there it is professor here it is Brar jewellers ceo) comes and opens the door and offers her water, maybe he takes her back from there and that is how we get precap scene.

Another possibility, Rumi pretends to be the saviour, says he was passing by library, offers her water and mixes something in it and kidnaps her. (But dunno, I feel Sahiba won't get kidnapped, it is it girl or Pam)

Angad can't come to her rescue, aaya toh bhi library ke bahar hi khada rahega.smiley36Room ander se bandh hain bola video mein & sahiba & rumi library ke ander hain. 

Haan door thod sakta hain, cid waale daya mode mein, but college waale case nahi karenge kya??smiley14

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Angad can't come to her rescue, aaya toh bhi library ke bahar hi khada rahega.smiley36Room ander se bandh hain bola video mein & sahiba & rumi library ke ander hain. 

Haan door thod sakta hain, cid waale daya mode mein, but college waale case nahi karenge kya??smiley14

Angad as Daya smiley40 no college will fear ASB ka swag 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

He won't show his face. Nahi toh khel khatam. 

Or he will pretend to be the saviour and offer water and kidnap her.

My guesses.

Quite a possibility, there is a kidnapping sequence...kiska kidnap hoga..bas yeh nai patasmiley36

hellodona thumbnail

Quite a possibility, there is a kidnapping sequence...kiska kidnap hoga..bas yeh nai patasmiley36

Right. If Sahiba is getting kidnapped then she will probably be in panic mode during this drama, he will offer water and spike it, she will faint, she will get kidnapped.

Lekin idk, I feel she is not getting kidnapped.