Now your siggy is getting very distracting. I stop at your posts, do the whole one two three eeeeee, then scroll down.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now your siggy is getting very distracting. I stop at your posts, do the whole one two three eeeeee, then scroll down.
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Now your siggy is getting very distracting. I stop at your posts, do the whole one two three eeeeee, then scroll down.
Mein bhi wahi kar rahi hoon..😅
Agar hasne se kisi ko koi bhi prakaar ka takleef ho, tho ye tareeka azma sakthe hai..
One....
Two....
Three.....
Eeeeeeeee......
Dekho koi charu ko tease nahi karega.... aur mujhe bhi 
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Jaane Do Na#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Jaane Do Na' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)
Haan please 🤭 Ye out of comfort zone wala song tha dono ke liye.. but had fun singing it.. 🤩
Haan please 🤭 Ye out of comfort zone wala song tha dono ke liye.. but had fun singing it.. 🤩
Ye Heisu ne suggest Kiya tha na?
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Dekho koi charu ko tease nahi karega.... aur mujhe bhi
![]()
I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
#Jaane Do Na#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Jaane Do Na' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

Har non sanskari song Heisu ki farmaish nahi hota re..
Uski sui Katra Katra pe atak jaati hai.. Ye song hamara apna idea tha.. along with the other song that's in pipeline.. 🤭
I don't why this song popped up on my YT recommendation...
Anyway Lord Bobby supermacy...
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Thank you for delivering my messages...🙏😇
Baaki hibernate na hone ke liye "control
udayshwetha ,control"karna padega..
Gayab kyun hui thi shwethuuuu
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12