Thank You
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank You
I dont do celeb birthdays mistaaaa. I only do my own.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ranbirs birthday ? If anyone cares is in a few days 😂
Wo Alia banayegi khud aake. 
Birthday gift mein wo lipstick degi Bira ko
Aap bhi to celebrity hi ho
Eyyy makkhi. *Sprays kala hit* Ab bol, wipe it off!
This year not free.. very busy..
Kya Bira bhi hamare prajati ka hai? 🥺🥺 Kya Mai apne Bhai ko galat samajh raha tha?
Hehe, bas kabhi ghamand nahi kiya
Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02
Wo Srk ka kar rahe hain agar unko Aishwarya ka bhi karna hai to puchh leta hu fir add kar lunga
I feel like the only people who’ll attend her birthday is Voldermort, Shaitaan, Priya and you (coz you’ll feel sorry for my flop thread). 😭
https://x.com/i/status/2042849302519910514
https://x.com/i/status/2034527811826831637
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
6