Mine to October 11 Amit and Ronit RoyOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
Fly in 2 weeks is Amitabh Bachchans 81st birthday. Can I open it ?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mine to October 11 Amit and Ronit RoyOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
Fly in 2 weeks is Amitabh Bachchans 81st birthday. Can I open it ?

I’m here to update that I messaged mods and will remind them regarding Salman it will be me and makhi opening the thread. Regarding Hrithik I will help as u wanted. So we both can and also others with Salman and hrithik. I can open Salman and you open hrithik. Plus the mods as I know like both and over the years I even planned with them when they were members only.Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02
Aishwarya Rai - D3VIL
Amitabh Bachchan - MaroonPorsche
Deepika Padukone - Priya185
Hrithik Roshan - FlyOnTheWall or FlyOnTheWall02 and wat_up
Salman Khan - FlyOnTheWall or FlyOnTheWall02 and wat_up
Shahrukh Khan - FingerFetish and FlyOnTheWall or FlyOnTheWall02
Aur kisiko koi book karna hai to bata do
can you help me with Deepika’s thread? It’s in JanuaryI’m here to update that I messaged mods and will remind them regarding Salman it will be me and makhi opening the thread. Regarding Hrithik I will help as u wanted. So we both can and also others with Salman and hrithik. I can open Salman and you open hrithik. Plus the mods as I know like both and over the years I even planned with them when they were members only.
https://x.com/i/status/2042849302519910514
https://x.com/i/status/2034527811826831637
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
6