Bollywood CC # 111 (DT Note on New CCs pg 74)- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

67.5k

Users

47

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Salman says Madhuri, "Tumhara pati hakla hoga hakla...jo tumhe R..R..Radha karke bulayegi" smiley37

Reminded me of HaklaKing Mid.

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

I started the movie and Bhai started dancing, I don't even know if I can call this dancing, Kya karraha hai yeh?smiley29

Are you watching that "Dheere dheere, chori chori" song? With those lunges?

That made me want to kill myself.smiley36

Posted: 3 years ago

These days whatever people say to me it feels like trolling mesmiley37

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

These days whatever people say to me it feels like trolling mesmiley37

Kya kharab din agaye mera

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

This one time when I was visiting my friend in Melb, I went on a tinder date & the dude was like "I can't be fcked to be honest"...I won't give more context but I went HuHhH for 5 minutes, it was a HAIINNNN more likely but whatever.


Woman's flying across continents for tinder dates and is chiding me for being well travelled. Really can't trust anyone in this economy smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Who are the Bollywood forum mods? Pehle se bata do. Mere kisi thread me ladayi hui, toh main khud thread band karwa doongismiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 years ago
E4H4274T5LEPVNUJ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Are you watching that "Dheere dheere, chori chori" song? With those lunges?

That made me want to kill myself.smiley36

WOT MOVIE ARE YOU WATCHING? 🤣 She’s talking about this song.

https://youtu.be/R4AIhyOyvsM?si=ItV1WxvHrn-yNpp-

E4H4274T5LEPVNUJ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

This one time when I was visiting my friend in Melb, I went on a tinder date & the dude was like "I can't be fcked to be honest"...I won't give more context but I went HuHhH for 5 minutes, it was a HAIINNNN more likely but whatever.

I didn’t realise how Aussie it sounded until now. We as a nation truly can’t be fcuked for anything. 🫨

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WOT MOVIE ARE YOU WATCHING? 🤣 She’s talking about this song.

I am not watching any movie. I thought she is watching this movie:


https://youtu.be/l38RjyhZ7Vo?feature=shared

Edited by Daebak - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".