Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
You just have to believe in yourself and anything will be possible
Just say that you can’t be fucked explaining ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
You just have to believe in yourself and anything will be possible
Just say that you can’t be fucked explaining ❤️
I started the movie and Bhai started dancing, I don't even know if I can call this dancing, Kya karraha hai yeh?
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
You just have to believe in yourself and anything will be possible

Okay watch it and come back with your commentary. I want to know if a certain bathroom scene gave you anxiety coz I wanted to die from dread.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
You just have to believe in yourself and anything will be possible
I mean I went in settings option but I couldn't find any option to put Display name.
I started the movie and Bhai started dancing, I don't even know if I can call this dancing, Kya karraha hai yeh?
Don't say I didn't say, I didn't warn ya 
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Just say that you can’t be fucked explaining ❤️
You really are from Australia 
In this economy, the only one you can rely on is yourself. 💜
I mean I went in settings option but I couldn't find any option to put Display name.
I mean I went in settings option but I couldn't find any option to put Display name.
That's cuz you don't believe enough 
Settings -> Update Profile -> Display Name
This one time when I was visiting my friend in Melb, I went on a tinder date & the dude was like "I can't be fcked to be honest"...I won't give more context but I went HuHhH for 5 minutes, it was a HAIINNNN more likely but whatever.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k