Yeah obviously..
Did u saw shivi ka special ring?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah obviously..
Did u saw shivi ka special ring?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Every year she upload.
Haan dekha hai. Mv after quitting their show na?
Where is it I didn't see in her insta .
What gossip is this ? Tell me I am very interested now😂😊
Festival pics?
Ring wala gossip?
Yeah last year ones and previous year.
Yeah what is is ? I have just started following her from only this serial. So I know nothing. Tell me abt this ring
Stories mein tha.. feed mein nahi hai kya?
Nahi hai . Isilye I thought first time she is uploading
Yeah what is is ? I have just started following her from only this serial. So I know nothing. Tell me abt this ring
Main bhi dono ko iss show se following but have friends here who are fan of her. So gossip from them
Kuch nahi mohsin gifted ring hai.. Her fans posted spl ring on ring finger. Her mom liked that posts.