This world is cruel, but are you also a b@stard? 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFoK36pdqj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This world is cruel, but are you also a b@stard? 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwFoK36pdqj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Is there no other teacher in Gurukul? Or SRK takes all their classes? 
How many teachers does one need for just two classes? Dance and Music.Is there no other teacher in Gurukul? Or SRK takes all their classes?
Oh god Aish is so annoying..
Originally posted by: Maharani69
You cannot use my fav raccoon memes at me, I simply won't allow it. Block. 🔪
it doesn't count because it's a different raccoon. look closely 
Congratulations on New Thread Maroony Bhai.
Sorry am late... I was busy ji.


Let me do a prayer for the safety and long life of this CC
... Wait is prayer allowed on this forum? 
LOL.
Pari always attended big events in PC life.. but PC didn't attend Pari wedding and has skipped some other major events in Pari life before. Kabhi yo notice kra tha.
Khair kya kare is info.. so sharing info in CC just to put it out there..
The scene almost at the end where Buddha Shankar says to SRK that Aap hargaye and Aryan was like "Jahan se main dekh raha hoon, ek 55 saal ka baap uske 19 saal ke bachi k photo frame k samne khada hai, haare to aap ho sir tabbhi aur aajbhi"
Wow!
The scene almost at the end where Buddha Shankar says to SRK that Aap hargaye and Aryan was like "Jahan se main dekh raha hoon, ek 55 saal ka baap uske 19 saal ke bachi k photo frame k samne khada hai, haare to aap ho sir tabbhi aur aajbhi"
Wow!
Ye Jawan ka scene hai?
Next CC Mai banaunga Bhai
Mai 100, 101, 99 ka permission liya tha moderators se sab chala gaya
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k