Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Are jokes about taking Blood Thinners ok ? I got some in a joke book 📕
haha to me it is ok. Hope no one finds it in poor taste
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Are jokes about taking Blood Thinners ok ? I got some in a joke book 📕
haha to me it is ok. Hope no one finds it in poor taste
I think we have to close this thread now.
New thread summary dedicated to today’s honorable MIDs ⬇️

Closing it down for obvious reason!
Regards
BWF DT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
deepika's spokesperson has said this https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2091897293826121802?s=20
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
I guess that is a well established fact now. Recent is cocktail 2 being declared a success at 150cr budget though let alone 150 even 100cr...
0