i didnt watch diyar e dil
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i didnt watch diyar e dil
I saw it it's the same house where they show Mikaal and sanam's character walking out from this house
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
First show where people are more interested in supporting cast than the so called main leads
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes its same khaplu fort
#JoBacheHainSangSametLo's shooting is happening with full swing in #KhapluFort Gilgit Baltistan ✨
Confirmed Characters ✨
#FawadKhan is playing the character of #MehmoodKhan ‼️
#SanamSaeed wife of #MehmoodKhan ‼️
#HaniaAmir probably playing the role of the daughter of #MehmoodKhan.
All these notable actors are in #KhapluFort.
#AhadRazaMir & #IqraAziz are missing & most probably they are playing the main lead of #Sikandar & #Liza.
Their spell will kick off in #Italy.
No update about #MahiraKhan yet.
#MominaDuraid is directing the high anticipated project which is the first #Netflix project of Pakistan.
Yay Fawad with Sanam
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Yay Fawad with Sanam
I hope he doesn't cheat on her with Mahira.
I so wish it was someone else other than Sanam Saeed
Fawad already has another show with her on zee5
I don't understand why is he stuck with Sanam and Mahira
I want to see him with other heroines as well
Ahad and iqra will be another flop jodi
Originally posted by: 2IWMEO32Z6Z5CK5X
Ahad and iqra will be another flop jodi
No it will be a hit jodi mark my words please don't splash my dreams it is one of my dream pairing