Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fawad Khan❤️thanks for sharing this news
finally! he is back on screen. I don't like Ayesha Omar 💔
What????? He will do TV again? 😳😳😳😳
I got to know about the plot, but not too clear. 🤔
WHY THE HELL WITH AYESHA OMAR
WHAT THE HELL MAN....NOOOO.....PLZ MSG HUM TV AND CHANGE THE HEROINE
Wow!!!
Cant wait to see him back onscreen 😀
Originally posted by: KCBAR3MPHJH32FGD
WHY THE HELL WITH AYESHA OMAR
WHAT THE HELL MAN....NOOOO.....PLZ MSG HUM TV AND CHANGE THE HEROINE
QUOTE]
Is it confirmed she's the heroine?... She could be in supporting role.
Fawad ❤️ He's finally back. ❤️
Wow Fawad is going to be back!!
Finally Fawad is back.
Excited for this one. I hope HUM promotes this well and shoots it nicely without a yellow filter 🤢