I was thinking about this
!!! @Shwetha - Reminded me of this:

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I was thinking about this
!!! @Shwetha - Reminded me of this:

Top 2 most favourite songs of Arjit , what an intensity in his vocals
https://youtu.be/6FURuLYrR_Q?si=tUwo0x7zfP0LtGp9
These are so good but I don't even know where to start with my favorites for him
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Like I am so sorry.
Lmao. I saw this clip of him in some old reality tv show where he was so sad over his ex I think
He looks so sad now too like king lift your head up, your crown is falling 😔
hllo i wnt u guyzz 2 cmmnt in dis thred,,,, thnx
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5337663/cmmnt-in-dis-scene
Oh! So you got scared as well
Then let me thank you like this..

Originally posted by: Mishal4Sumud
hllo i wnt u guyzz 2 cmmnt in dis thred,,,, thnx
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5337663/cmmnt-in-dis-scene
Okay wl cmnt bt yu cmnt n Arjt? 
He is undeniably the best
Not you looking like my MID who just came to agree with me
!!!
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
...
7