shuru hua hi tha sort hone phir yeh sab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
shuru hua hi tha sort hone phir yeh sab
we really need to watch this as well .looks like we all have a long list to watch .
Kitne eps hai usme agar 500 eps no thanks
Mera bhi but I honestly don't watch those recommended like YKY and all maybe one day😂
waise I think aradhana will come to know rey had done so many things for her birthday. and then she will help him and clear his name I think .
Yeah maybe. Waise I Saw telly chakar saying Rey is going to be fired by Viren
Kyun ki Sam nahin hai 🤣
True
Rey jaise kyun baat kar rahi hai
aree u said bye and u came back . see hum ko miss kya na.
that's what she will maybe help him to get cleanchit and maybe they sort everything I think .and she will forgive him .
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Yeah maybe. Waise I Saw telly chakar saying Rey is going to be fired by Viren
yeah hopefully she will forgive him and sort things for him .