No explain more clearly pleaseee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No explain more clearly pleaseee
Yeah even i think so , then she would see DB next to Priya 's dead body and collapse
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Betrayal is betrayal.. he betrayed her by revealing her secret mission.
But that is nowhere relevant to Prem's ONS 
Just because Bhoomi & Yuvika got betrayed that won't make them equivalent to Anupama ladies.
I don't watch that show but I know Bhoomi & Yuvika has a class & standard 
Kitne Kartiks ko daily gaali deta Hai tu 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
But that is nowhere relevant to Prem's ONS
Just because Bhoomi & Yuvika got betrayed that won't make them equivalent to Anupama ladies.
I don't watch that show but I know Bhoomi & Yuvika has a class & standard
Yeah Bhoomi and all ladies of Vanshaj...
Rest of ITV female characters...
I don't think Yuvika will share Vidur bit with Neil.
I think after suspecting Vidur Yuvika won't tell Neil anything & when Riya Priya whatever calls her Yuvika will reach there all alone without informing Neil.
Yuvika better calls Neil from that murder spot of Riya/Priya because at least Neil will take her safely home from there
I thought there was a Kartik in anupama too
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I don't think Yuvika will share Vidur bit with Neil.
I think after suspecting Vidur Yuvika won't tell Neil anything & when Riya Priya whatever calls her Yuvika will reach there all alone without informing Neil.
Yuvika better calls Neil from that murder spot of Riya/Priya because at least Neil will take her safely home from there
Oh now i understand...thanks....yeah she better call someone , but before leaving she should call the cops cause this is a murder...
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Betrayal is betrayal.. he betrayed her by revealing her secret mission.
True
Anupama ka topic Rashi Kahan se utha layi I don't know
Main yeh sab faltu serials nehi dekhti 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90