I love rings very much
I already have 2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I love rings very much
I already have 2
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Dhamakedaar Promo Guys.
https://twitter.com/23pmocss/status/1701902262854144136?t=eXFh1qluNsx8eiBetsMzsA&s=19
Was busy but saw this while watching repeat and had to post.
Thank you sooo much for tagging me bro! 

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
True
Btw this user posted this theory first;
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163540111
Hello , are you still watching Vanshaj? 🙂
Just watch some episode here and there
hoq is the show going?
And whats going on? Why did my old post suddenly come up?
was he really murdered?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Just watch some episode here and there
hoq is the show going?
And whats going on? Why did my old post suddenly come up?
was he really murdered?
Yup he was 
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Just watch some episode here and there
hoq is the show going?
And whats going on? Why did my old post suddenly come up?
was he really murdered?
Yes Prem was murdered
Hi please lock this thread
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90