Affan Waheed and Saboor Ali Signed A New Show Titled Irada Channel Is Geo Writer and director to be revealed soon
👇👇
Affan Waheed and Saboor Ali Signed A New Show Titled Irada Channel Is Geo Writer and director to be revealed soon
👇👇
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am happy to See Affan on Geo tv again. Saboor groomed herself well, and she will look good with him. I hope it is a daily. 
I hope there's another FL and Saboor is the vamp
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I hope there's another FL and Saboor is the vamp
Saboor is the lead
Eww
why Saboor? 
Eww
why Saboor?
Maybe because JSA was a superhit show
Madiha Imam joined Irada alongside Affan Waheed and Saboor Ali her role might be similar to dil e momin
👇👇
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBFMW5IENo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Is Saboor Aly a cast member of Jannat Se Aagey?
Yes she's part of JSA alongside Ramsha, kubra, Talha and gohar
Looking forward to it
Tho, I don't like both the FLs but hopefully story achi ho