Haan waise woh log office mein he kiya Hai .aur itna places Hai Karne ke liye. 😉.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan waise woh log office mein he kiya Hai .aur itna places Hai Karne ke liye. 😉.
Nope I'm teaching my daughter Spanish, So I am on practise mode
Oh, Entiendo! Esta bien
Honestly, I haven't practice since my graduation, so my level is okay, okay
nahi I meant Kushal will go in shiv direction we will go in Kushal direction 🤣
Haan waise woh log office mein he kiya Hai .aur itna places Hai Karne ke liye. 😉.
They need to be in sense
oh that is impossible for Rey 🤣.
nahi I meant Kushal will go in shiv direction we will go in Kushal direction 🤣
yeh sahi hai
forgot to say pura epi mein black mein tha🤓
only rey
Sam we don't know what we r talking . so don't get scantised. it is all aransh fault
aradhana does drink na . only in storeroom 🤣
Sam we don't know what we r talking . so don't get scantised. it is all aransh fault
Sab ka fault hai bas humara nahi.. we r getting into rey mode