kis baare mein? I forgot what we discussed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
kis baare mein? I forgot what we discussed.
hum bohut kuch baat karte hai sab yaad rakna mushkil hai
humare usual topic kya hai

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
hum bohut kuch baat karte hai sab yaad rakna mushkil hai
humare usual topic kya hai
Haan yeh bhi hai. Kushal Tandon
pehle se woh pagal hai aur hume bhi pagal bana raha hai..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
hum bohut kuch baat karte hai sab yaad rakna mushkil hai
humare usual topic kya hai
Gossip Girl nahin Talking Girls 🤣
arre we are sharing our knowledge

Of course sharing is Caring. And I learn a lot here
Nope I'm teaching my daughter Spanish, So I am on practise mode
epi dekh liya?