Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
already??? 🙄
Yeah.. gave advise n went off.
Phone mein bhi dey sakte
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
already??? 🙄
Yeah.. gave advise n went off.
Phone mein bhi dey sakte
Hi Amna Ji hope you had a good labour day weekend
are you following this serial😀
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
already??? 🙄
yeah. But I am not into it lol. Just watch for tp. Aradhana’s preachy ness and poking nose in others business and this maa and behen’s well-being is annoying me now. Chemistry is good but that’s about it. Kushal can’t act too 😂Hi Amna Ji hope you had a good labour day weekend
are you following this serial😀
I'm on and off as well, scared to seriously attach myself to any serial😆😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yeah. But I am not into it lol. Just watch for tp. Aradhana’s preachy ness and poking nose in others business and this maa and behen’s well-being is annoying me now. Chemistry is good but that’s about it. Kushal can’t act too 😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yeah. But I am not into it lol. Just watch for tp. Aradhana’s preachy ness and poking nose in others business and this maa and behen’s well-being is annoying me now. Chemistry is good but that’s about it. Kushal can’t act too 😂
she is getting into sister zone to protect them.. 
oh for sure I am not attached to this and will never be 😂😂😂I'm on and off as well, scared to seriously attach myself to any serial😆😂
yaar bahot annoying hai yeh
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yaar bahot annoying hai yeh
she is getting into all toxic things
yes ! Now a days episodes are really bad. Aradhana is really getting on my nerves now.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes ! Now a days episodes are really bad. Aradhana is really getting on my nerves now.
she has taken khanna's too personal.. let's see wr it goes..